VOICE OF THE COPTS along with National American Coptic Assembly and American Coptic Union
are to organize a peaceful demonstration.
On the occasion of President Mubarak's visit to Washington DC, in front of the White House.
without having to beg for a permission every time renovations even to a Church's lavatory is required.- We want the Coptic file taken away from the hands of the radical Islamist State Security.- We want a just and fair representation to the over than 15,000,000 Copts in public life, and their rights to organize
themselves in civil non religious organizations.- We want the immediate release of our innocent Coptic priest Father Metaos. The return of all exiled Coptic spiritual
leaders such as, Bishops Amonious of Luxor, Taklah of Isna, Mitias of Al Mahalah, and all others to their followers and
parishioners. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
- We say no more to attacks on our churches and monasteries without any protection from the authorities.
- We say no more to Muslims killing Copts without being convicted, following Shari a law of the non-conviction of any
Muslim for a crime committed against a Christian. Coptic blood is equal to Muslim blood.
- We say no more to the regime's plan of systematic abduction, rape and forced Islamization of Coptic teenage girls, in
conspiracy with the extremists and the security forces.
- We say no more to the enforced Islamization of Christians in Egypt. Even our monks have been subjected to torture to
renounce their faith.
- We say no more to the marginalization of Copts.
- We say no to the government's plan for the Islamization of Egypt.
- We say no to the government's plan to eradicate the Coptic Identity.
- We say no to any disrespect to our Christian faith. We appeal to President Obama to stand by his election promises concerning countries which do not respect human rights and freedom of religion.Let us together send a strong message to Mr. Mubarak and his Regime that such policies will not be tolerated by the free and civilized world. We ask you as a believer in freedom and human rights to help us defend the rights of the Copts in Egypt, for freedom and security.Support us to obtain justice and stop the 'ethnic cleansing' of the Copts. For any information please contact us on the following e-mail address: